We've got some information for you regarding Lake Norman Half Marathon Elf Classic & 5K. You're welcome to respond with any questions.
1. Packet pick up takes place on Friday from noon to 6pm at Orange Theory Fitness in Mooresville, NC
You can also pick up your race packet on race morning starting at 6:30am
2. Race start / finish and registration are located at the beach pavilion at Lake Norman State Park - it's officially called Lake Norman Picnic Ground. Please disregard an directional arrows as you drive into the park - those signs are for runners who are on the course NOT for drivers trying to find the start / finish line.
3. We have a video of the Half Marathon course. https://youtu.be/PJ0i_T7SHQE
4. We have a video of the 5K course. https://youtu.be/Im2Rnc5Za1g
5. Great events can't take place without great volunteers - if you know anyone who could volunteer please them fill out the information here or talk to Liz at registration.
6. Give the gift of racing to your favorite runner! Read the details.
7. The recording of the pre-race webinar is right here.
Please be aware of our policies.
We have an extremely special treat for you on Tuesday, December 20: Online Runners Nutrition Workshop.
This workshop is hosted by mom of 3 teens, one being a potential collegiate swimmer; ultra runner Kim Buttar who competed in the 2022 Leadville Trail 100 Run.
When it comes to nutrition for runners... there is no one better. The workshop is free of charge and will be recorded but does require a registration.
Register ASAP as there is very limited space.